by Erica Ligenza Gwynn
Mondays can be the worst. Sometimes it seems like the only way to get through the day is a gallon of coffee and a prayer. Instead of drowning that start-of-the-work-week-bitterness in endless cups of caffeine, pour yourself a cup of encouragement with Caffeinate Your Soul, an insightful guide to making Mondays more meaningful and manageable.
This collection of concise, but impactful, “Monday Mantras” will guide you through a year of Mondays, meeting you where you are and walking you step-by-step to where you want to be. Erica Gwynn provides a year’s worth of lessons, in sip-sized segments that will teach you how to:
• Step out in courage and carry on after hardship
• Grow through what you go through
• Give yourself grace and give up the guilt trips
• Get comfortable being UNcomfortable
• Act on your dreams and do hard things
• Clear out the clutter in your life, say no more often, and fail forward
Rooted in faith, and overflowing with practical takeaways, Caffeinate Your Soul will leave you feeling uplifted, energized, and ready to take on your day, just like any good cuppa coffee should.