- The Purr. What’s better than that soft yet powerful rumble? When you scratch your cat’s head and they give that immediate feedback, you know everything is right with the world.
- It’s easier than getting a dog. Who wants to walk a dog in the snow? Or pick up poo? Cats are easier than dogs, which is reason enough to love them a little bit.
- Just look at that face. Flat faces. Whiskered faces. Grey faces. White faces. They’re all so good.
- Petting privileges. Petting a cat is comforting, and owning a cat may even lower your stress level. Nobody else will lay across your computer while you work and keep you from working too hard.
- They can help you get a date. Some women prefer to enter a relationship with pet owners, saying that cats make men nicer.
- For future generations. If you are planning to have a kid, you can bet that introducing your baby to a cat will help prevent them from having cat allergies in the future.
- What else are you going to do with all those small cardboard boxes? Exactly.
- For the love. Adopting a cat from the shelter has made you feel like a better person. After years of owning a cat, you realize that you are, in fact, a more loving and caring individual.
- The weighted blanket. Your cat sleeps on your legs, stretched out from paw to paw, creating the perfect weight and cozy warmth to help you sleep like a baby.
- Cats make money. Take videos of your cat. Dress him up. Upload to Youtube. Watch the cash pour in.
Join us on the Lazy-Ass Cats blog tour!
May 9: Maureen at Adult Coloring 101
May 10: Mascot Books Blog
May 11: Craft Buds
May 16: Portraits of Animals
May 17: That Cat Blog
May 18: Coloring Book Addict